Monday 17 August 2009

Kiva - Lend to the Developing World - Make a difference

If people want to make a real change check out :

http://www.kiva.org/

This allows you to lend money without interest to small businesses in developing countries. This helps to end the power of the usurious parasitic bankers and gives the power back to us the people.

http://www.kiva.org/about

Kiva fast facts:

44 months old

$77,364,335 raised

98% repayment rate

187,637 entrepreneurs funded

512,652 kiva users

185 countries represented
____________________________

My sister switched me on to this and she has made 5 loans all of which have been paid back.
I have made 1 loan which was paid back.
I tell everyone I know about Kiva, but get much resistance from people who don't trust it.
I suggest if you like the idea then do a bit of research on Kiva. Research will show you that it is very legitimate and you will not be ripped off. It's a great way to help those in the developing World to lift themselves from poverty in a positive way and is very rewarding in my experience.
In my view it's one nail in the coffin of the despicable banking cartels.
x
Peace, Freedom and Justice.
Winston

No comments:

Post a Comment